Swimmers, aged 12-17, will normally be invited to join the Senior Squad.
- Achieve at least one East Midland Qualifying Time and five County Qualifying Times.
- Attend a minimum of four sessions per week.
- Attend all targeted competitions including County, Midland and, where appropriate, National Championships and strive for podium success.
- Be available for all Arena League and County Relays team competitions, and attend at least 90% of all team competitions for which you are selected.
- Minimum age 12 years old (although younger swimmers may be invited to train alongside the group one or 2 sessions per week to aid their transition to the squad).
- Consistently demonstrate a focused and motivated attitude, and be committed to train as part of a professional, competitive squad, acting as a role model for other swimmers in the club.
Swimmers who do not meet the above criteria may be invited to train with the Senior Squad if they demonstrate full commitment to the club’s competition and training programme, and are deemed by the Senior Squad Coach to have the potential to achieve the above criteria over the course of the next season.