Cotgrave Leisure Centre
(See also the overall Leander COVID-19 Procedures)
We have made some key changes to the layout and operational procedures at Cotgrave Leisure Centre to ensure that we are COVID-19 secure and ensure the health and safety of our customers and staff.
Ahead of your session - our commitment
- There will be a minimum of 30 minutes between pool sessions to allow for a clean of high contact areas between bookings
- The Changing Rooms and Poolside will be solely for use by your booking
- All chairs and tables have been removed from Spectator Areas, anybody accompanying swimmers must wait outside the centre
Procedure for your Swimmers & Representatives
- Participants arrive ‘swim ready’ at the centre no more than 10 minutes prior to the start of the session.
- Participants to proceed to the Changing Rooms via the corridor, please be aware that the corridor is two-way and you may need to give way to others
- Once in the changing rooms, remove any outer clothing and place in a locker The only showers available will be the ‘pre swim’ showers on poolside
- Proceed to poolside ensuring social distancing is maintained throughout - we aim for a prompt start to sessions and ask you to communicate with participants to ensure that there is no grouping
- LANE RATIOS - it is down to your discretion how many participants per lane you allow in your session . Please consider social distancing requirements when coming to this decision.
- Please ensure that your booking finishes on time and swimmers vacate the poolside promptly
- Please remind your swimmers that changing after their sessions must be as quick as
possible - exit from the centre is via the Fire Door from the Changing Rooms
PLEASE ENSURE ANYONE SHOWING COVID-19 SYMPTOMS DOES NOT ATTEND
THE LEISURE CENTRE