Provisional Counties Time Line
Message From: Notts ASA County Entries...
The provisional Time Line for the 2020 County Championships is available. This is a provisional time line as the Championships will run at their own pace and we will not wait for missing swimmers.
Also below, we have provided some additional information that we encouage to you pass on to your officials and swimmers/parents.
Parking at Harvey Hadden:
Notts ASA would like to inform EVERYONE that we have just been notified that parking charges will come into force at Harvey Hadden from the 1st January. We are currently discussing this with the council for full day competitions, however, for now as far as Notts ASA have been told you will be required to pay for parking.
Parking at Harvey Hadden will be through the Ring Go service. You can either use the app on a smart phone or there is a phone number to call to pay by card. If you have not used the app to pay before you will need to download and register on the app first. We encourace you to do this before you arrive. Please search for "Ring Go" in your devices app store.
Parking Tariff Information:
- Free 30 Minute Drop Off and Pick Up period with no registration or payment required through Ring Go.
- Customers will be able to park for up to 3hrs for free but will need to register through the Ring Go App or via the Ring Go registration stations in reception area. No return after the 3 hour period for 3 hours.
- Additional Time will cost £3.00 for the remainder of the day for any period over 3 hours.
- Blue Badge holders do not need to register through Ring Go for parking providing that a valid Blue Badge is displayed correctly at all times.
- Please ensure that cars are parked in allocated parking areas.
- Any parking on double yellow lines, behind the facility or in a designated Blue Badge parking bay without displaying a correct Blue Badge will result in Parking Services issuing a penalty charge notice.
- Please note that the facility will not be able to overturn any tickets issued and appeals must be sent as advised on any ticket issued.
Officials that are attending the championships for the day must pay for parking as above if volunteering for more than 3 hours and you will be able to claim this back through an expenses form, but you must send your receipt of parking cost with your expenses claim as proof. Without this reciept, your expenses may be declined. If you need help getting your receipt from the app, please contact David Fortescue on this email address who will be able to help.
NOTTS ASA WILL NOT PAY ANY PARKING FINE TICKETS.
As with previous Championships, withdrawals for heats are encouraged to be made using the online withdrawal form. Please note that this is a TWO STAGE FORM where it will ask for you to confirm the submitted withdrawal before the final submission is made. If this action is not performed then the withdrawal will not be submitted or accepted (a confirmation email will be received by the person making the withdrawal). However, withdrawals from finals are to be made in the timing room on the day.
ALL withdrawals must be made by the given deadlines. Failure to withdraw will result in a fine that must be paid before a swimmer is allowed to compete again in this or future championships. If an individual fails to pay by then end of the championships then the club in which they have entered under is liable for payment of the fine.
Notts ASA have decided to NOT produce any programmes for the County Championships and we are currently working on producing these in a digital format which will be published on the website as soon as possible. You can download these and use them digitally from the spectator balcony or before the competition, or print them yourself to bring to poolside. PLEASE NOTE that mobile phones are NOT TO BE USED on poolside. Coaches Start Lists will still be printed when we have closed the withdrawals for each session.
Notts ASA County Administrator